Westville, Indiana

DAVID CLARENCE CLAIMS TO BE AND STATES HE IS: I am - the court!

The Most Powerful in-law court to Confederation United States of America, creating fear in the black-hearts of those who hate Our Liberty and Freedoms, across the lands of Our sovereign nation states! And the most powerful sovereignty movement implemented since 4 July, 1776?

His county notary web site - http://www.countynotary.org,

Talkshoe: A Voice of Freedom!

http://groups.google.com/group/county-notary_highest-office-i />HAVE ALL BANNED HIM!

He Claims to "REMOVE" ANY COURT CASE OR CRIMINAL INDICTMENT AND PROCEEDINGS FROM THE U.S. Courts for a nominal fee to "Cover" his expenses.

I filled out four (4) of his "Removals", sent him over $4,000.00 plus four (4) Silver Dollars as requested. Then he just ("DISAPPEARED") not to be heard from for months. I wonder how much he has screwed others out of?

When he finally reappeared, I Requested a refund and received one of his demeaning rants that were just his way of saying *** and the Horse You Road in on.

He has done nothing but demean others including patriots that HAVE COMPLETED there willingness to help others.

He is nothing more than a lying thief, that preys on the helpless, hoping to get a quick buck, then disappear and/or hide behind his "Disclosure".

His home page touts that he has never been arrested, that's probably due to the fact the government officials that have dealt with him think he's a demented psycho that can't harm them no matter what he taut's to all of the people that you have screwed over.

He praise's yehweh (GOD) then steals from the very people he professes to be helping.

My father used have an old saying that, "God doesn't Punish with a Stick", and in the End, We're All Held Accountable.

I'm sure he'll be coming back with some sort of a rant, which is ok, I'll just disregard it like I have been doing for the last few Months as nothing more than the crazed verbalizing of a deceitful *** with nothing better to do with his time.

Congratulations for as the saying goes, "all men ascend to there own level of incompetence" you have successfully arrived.

DO NOT TRUST OR DO BUSINESS WITH THIS INDIVIDUAL, HE'LL ONLY BURN YOU IN THE END AND THEN TRY TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE IT WAS ALL YOUR FAULT.

Had an Experience with David Clarence?

Comments

Brian, do you know if David is going to be on Angela's radio show in the near future. I can't seem to find any current broadcasts from him these days. I have learned a lot listening to his audio broadcasts.

Brian, I really don’t care what you think or have to say since you are apparently one of David’s eunuchs and can’t think for your self. After the beating people and myself took with David, I would rather give my money to the Government than to a scam artist.

What I wrote is the truth weather you like it or not and at least some one will think twice or even three time before getting involved with mister almighty David, so go LYAO and get shafted.

awesome debunk!!!!!Poeple are realizing now that there are paid people like yourslef who make money cruising the next to distract and Libel people who are trying to help otheres, Bravo!!!

I dont buy your page fro a second. Its okay for the government to steal a lot more than 4000.00 ( or more, LOTS more) Dollars off of thousands of people, and thats okay right????

You have no comments because NO ONE is reading your spew.LOL